Terms of Service15 January 2020 2020-07-22 6:36
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.secta.com.au.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from our company.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time, please keep checking our website.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us.
While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive or pornographic.
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and pictures of products accurately represent our products. However, due to the limitations of the technology used to display the pictures of our products, minor variations between the on-screen images and the physical clothing may occur.
Ordering from SECTA
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
- If the product is not available.
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
While the prices and specifications given on this website are checked to the best of our ability, no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions.
We reserve the right to alter prices and specifications without further notice.
We will endeavour to inform you of any changes affecting your order.
All prices include GST. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of GST, but we shall show GST separately and include it in the total price.
We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, Bank Deposit and Pay Pal.
- Please do not send notes or coins through the post
- We can also accept cheques money orders made out to:SECTA Pty Ltd.
- When ordering by post, please be sure to clearly specify the quantity, size and colour of the items you require.
- Payment is taken when the goods are despatched.
- Our postal address is: SECTA Pty Ltd PO Box 831 Broadway 2007
- Most items will be dispatched within 3-5 working days, but should there be a stock shortage on your order, then we will inform you.
- The cost of ordinary postage and packaging is included in the price of each item in Australia.
- Express post delivery requires a fee of $10.00