Security Officer Course1 February 2020 2022-02-22 22:47
Security Officer Course
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have full Australian work rights.
- You MUST have a current HLTAID011 Provide first aid certificate.
- You will need to provide your 100 points of Identification.
- You must have had NO criminal convictions and NO non convictions in the past 10 years
- Availability to attend the 15 Day security course.
(Please note that weekend courses run throughout Saturday and Sunday.)
- Must successfully complete the SLED Mandated Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment.
- You must provide 100 points of Identification on Enrolment.
- You MUST has a USI (Unique Student Identifier Number) before enrolling.
Course Process and Completion
- Attend the course for 15 Days.
Complete an online program and workbook.
- Once you have successfully completed the course, apply for your NSW security licence.
- Register with Jobpedal and find your job quickly.