TRAINEE SECURITY TRAINER AND ASSESSOR5 October 2021 2021-10-05 19:16
TRAINEE SECURITY TRAINER AND ASSESSOR
SECTA Pty Ltd is a nationally accredited RTO that offers security training, assessment and instruction related to NSW Class 1 Security Licences. SECTA is now seeking an enthusiastic Security Officer who would like to expand his/her career into training and assessing.
Qualifications and Experience
SECTA is willing to up skill a suitably qualified Security Officer to become a Trainer and Assessor in order to deliver training and assessing services for SECTA. To apply you must:
- hold a current NSW Class 1AC;2D security licence
- hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as a minimum qualification
- have sufficient current industry experience to demonstrate equivalence to the CPP20218 qualification
- demonstrate you are genuinely interested in starting a career in training
- Assist in delivering training and assessment as per the requirements
- Working closely with SECTA’s team of Trainers and Assessors to develop your knowledge of the Security Training Package for CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Assist and continue to assist in developing training materials and assessments
Work Days The successful applicant will be required to work on a Part – Time basis . SECTA will provide the appropriate training and Professional Development to the “right” applicant.
If you feel that you are a suitable applicant and can contribute to our learning environment, please email a covering letter as well as your CV to: email@example.com